We’re Hiring! Join Our Team
Advoc8 has been growing quickly and so have our customers. That’s why we’re looking for a fresh face to join us as Account Manager, to help keep existing customers happy and spread the word about Advoc8 to new clients.
Come work with an exciting team in a role like no other.
We are looking for a driven person with experience in government relations, public affairs or politics, a demonstrable interest in technology, including advocacy technology, a strong sense of empathy towards customers and their challenges and the ability to build and nurture relationships. Experience in sales or business development will be highly regarded.
As Account Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to meet and build relationships with top-performing government relations teams across Australia and Asia. Your time will be split between finding new business and supporting existing customers to ensure they’re set up for success.
Key tasks you can expect include:
- Identifying and qualifying prospective customers that could be a good fit for Advoc8;
- Onboarding and training new customers through online and in-person sessions;
- Keeping customers informed of new products and features, making sure they are getting the most out of Advoc8, and identifying upsell opportunities;
- Managing contract renewals; and
- Collecting customer feedback to help shape and build great advocacy technology.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive base salary and commission package commensurate with experience plus super and training as required.
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where new ideas and innovations are encouraged and implemented, directly impacting the direction of the business, as well as a healthy work-life balance incorporating flexible working and leave arrangements and regular team lunches, events and Friday drinks.
To apply, please see the position description here or email your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com