Commercial and Sales Executive
Are you a commercially-minded and results-driven sales executive? Want to make a big impact at a fast-growing Australian company with global ambitions? Then this might be the role for you!
Advoc8 is the go-to platform for government relations and advocacy teams. Our customers work for large corporates and charities, and meet with Ministers, their staff and bureaucrats to shape public policy. Uber, for instance, has a team who work closely with the state government to evolve transportation policy and regulation.
Our platform powers these teams with the data they need to influence with impact, and helps them present a united front by enabling them to more effectively track their engagement with politicians and governments.
As the Commercial and Sales Executive, you’ll have the unique opportunity to manage and build strong relationships with senior executives at global corporates across Australia and abroad. Reporting to the CEO, you will be an experienced sales executive/commercial manager with an interest in politics or advocacy and will be responsible for:
- Identifying new commercial opportunities and partnerships globally
- Seeking out new sales opportunities by actively prospecting for new business
- Planning and implement effective sales and marketing strategies, and plans to achieve business goals
- Preparing and delivering presentations and product demonstrations
- Negotiating and closing deals; and
- Working closely with our Customer Success team to keep customers happy and identify future up-sell opportunities.
This is a full-time role based in Surry Hills, with the option of working from home part-time.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated and results-driven individual with at least 3-4 years experience in Saas sales, or a relevant role. Skills we’re looking for include:
- B2B SaaS sales planning and execution
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Contract negotiation
- Account management
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience selling CRM software in overseas markets is a plus.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies for Australia and APAC
- Feed into product development and the overall strategic direction of the business; and
- Work with the CEO to identify new commercial opportunities and partnerships.
An excellent salary and incentives package commensurate with experience and skills, and abundant room for advancement over the next five years.
The Application Process
To apply please email your CV (2 pages max) and cover letter to email@example.com