Advoc8 is a five year old company based in Surry Hills, Sydney. We provide software and data to government relations teams across ANZ and Asia. Our customers work for multinationals and charities, and meet with Ministers, advisers and public servants to help develop public policy.
Over the past year of lockdowns we’ve seen how government decisions can make or break industries. Our Saas platform provides teams with real time data and collaboration tools to help them better understand government decision-making and more effectively advocate for their issues.
Being part of a small, fast-growing startup, you’ll have impact from day one. The feedback loop is tight, and you’ll have the opportunity to experiment and create the building blocks for a great customer experience.
We’re looking for someone with pre and post sales experience to:
- Plan and run product demonstrations for prospective customers
- Implement a successful onboarding and training plan for new customers
- Own the renewal strategy and subsequent on time renewal of subscriptions
- In coordination with our sales team, regularly and proactively engage customers and conduct account review meetings
- Leverage relationships to build a library of references and case studies
- Act as a customer advocate and become a trusted adviser, helping to create a plan to help achieve customer goals using our platform
- Provide feedback to the product team and shape product development
- Manage and refresh our Help Centre and training resources
- Respond to customer support enquiries.
- You’ll have at least 18 months experience in customer success
- You’re passionate about technology and ideally have experience in SaaS
- You’re a people person and a good listener who enjoys adding value to clients by delivering a world class customer experience
- You have strong written and communications skills, and are a confident presenter.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Dog-friendly Surry Hills office (when we’re allowed back!)
- Inclusive team culture
- Small but nimble team that likes to have fun
- Choose your hardware, Windows or Mac (you decide)
- Opportunities for personal growth with direct access to the founders
- Training budget to continually help you skill up